All on 4 ImplantsSeptember 16, 2022
Single Tooth ImplantSeptember 16, 2022
Zirconium Veneers Treatment Summary
Persistence of Results
Depends on the care
7 Days (1-2 Hours)
- Zirconium Veneers
- What Is Zirconium Dental Veneers?
- In Which Situations Should Zirconium Teeth Be Preferred?
- To Whom Should Zirconium Teeth Be Applied?
- Am I a Suitable Candidate for Zirconium Veneer Treatment?
- What Are the Zirconium Dental Veneer Types?
- What Are the Advantages of Zirconium Coating?
- Things to Consider After Zirconium Treatment
- Zirconium Veneers Treatment Process
- Zirconium Veneers in Turkey Cost
Dental veneer treatment is usually carried out over two different alternatives, metal-supported porcelain and full ceramic crowns.
Zirconium veneers is the most preferred dental veneer method to obtain an aesthetic smile with its light transmittance and durability, which gives an appearance close to natural teeth in terms of colour and texture.
What Is Zirconium Dental Veneers?
Zirconium dental veneer treatment is the coating process performed on and around the tooth surface using zirconium material. Zirconium crown treatment, also known as zirconium veneer, is generally preferred for caries treatment and to have an aesthetic smile. Zirconium tooth is a type of veneer that is used instead of metal-supported porcelain veneers and contains a substrate called zirconium instead of metal. Since zirconium is white, dark reflection is not seen as in metal-supported porcelain, and this makes zirconium teeth more aesthetic.
The zirconium coating, which is preferred in the anterior and posterior teeth, is preferred in terms of aesthetics in the anterior teeth, while it is preferred in terms of durability in the posterior teeth.
In Which Situations Should Zirconium Teeth Be Preferred?
In cases where both aesthetics and durability are required, the zirconium tooth model is preferred. For this reason, if there is a lack of teeth in the front teeth, you can choose zirconium coating. The reasons why zirconium coating is generally preferred are as follows:
- To have an aesthetic smile
- In cases where teeth whitening is not sufficient
- If your tooth has deformity and posture
- Those who want to have a smile design
- Those who experience gingival recession or gingival depression
- In teeth damaged after decay or fracture
People who have dark teeth and do not want to damage their natural teeth may prefer zirconium crown teeth.
To Whom Should Zirconium Teeth Be Applied?
People of all age groups can use zirconium veneer, but it is better to expect people who have not completed their tooth and gum development to complete their development.
Completion of gingival and bone development corresponds to the age of 18-20. For this reason, zirconium coating can be applied to every individual who has passed the adolescence period and has completed its development.
Am I a Suitable Candidate for Zirconium Veneer Treatment?
- If you have a dental disorder,
- If you are not satisfied with your current fillings,
- If you have a crooked tooth problem,
- If you have lost too much substance in your teeth that cannot be filled,
- If you have broken or cracked teeth,
- People with fluorosis and discoloration due to antibiotic use,
- Almost everyone with aesthetic expectations is suitable for zirconium dental treatment.
What Are the Zirconium Dental Veneer Types?
Zirconium, which is a substance found in nature, contains white metal and provides a natural appearance to your teeth. In the zirconium veneers technique, application is performed on a single tooth.
Zirconium Implant Top Coating All on 4 System: In this treatment, 12-14 fixed zirconium coatings on 4 implants are placed on the jaw. In this method, the expertise level of the dentist gains importance; material is denser and is an option that requires more labour.
Zirconium Implant Top Coating: Zirconium coating applications on implants are performed by our specialist physicians. A real tooth image is created.
Zirconium Smile Aesthetics: Zirconium coating can also be used in smile design treatment. In this technique, the colour, structure and shape of the teeth are brought to the desired shape.
What Are the Advantages of Zirconium Coating?
- If you want to have an aesthetic smile.
- It is an alloy close to natural tooth colour.
- No metal is applied in the structure of the zirconium tooth. Therefore, zirconium dental veneers are also applied in a short time in patients with metal allergies.
- The compatibility of zirconium with tooth tissue is also high. There are no complaints of bruising or discoloration on the gums during the application.
- Gum recession does not occur.
- When zirconium veneers are desired to be replaced, the procedure can be performed without damaging the tooth.
- It gives a result close to the natural tooth colour and structure on your teeth.
- Zirconium veneer can be done at any age. Even at an early age, zirconium coating can be applied to keep permanent teeth healthy in the mouth.
- Zirconium veneer can be preferred for a long-lasting and durable dental veneer application in the mouth.
- In patients with gingival diseases, zirconium crowns can be applied after gingival diseases treatment.
Things to Consider After Zirconium Treatment
- Care should be taken to brush at least twice a day.
- It is necessary to go to a regular check-up once in every 6 months.
- You may experience a slight tingling at first. This tingling, which will pass over time, is quite normal. If it does not go away, you can use the painkiller recommended by your doctor or you can make an appointment with your doctor.
- Use of dental floss should be given more importance than usual. Its use should be increased in this process.
- Extremely hard foods should not be consumed during this period or care should be taken while consuming.
- It will take time for you to get used to the zirconium coating at first.
- For all your problems, you should make an appointment with your doctor.
Zirconium Veneers Treatment Process
Control: The oral and dental health of the patient is checked by the specialist dentist.
Preparation: Zirconium veneers are prepared in 3-7 days according to the measurements taken by your dentist.
Application: Temporary crowns and veneers are placed after the measurements are taken, and then permanent zirconium veneers are applied within 1-2 hours.
Smile Time: It is time to smile sincerely after the treatment lasting 5-7 days in total.
Zirconium Veneers in Turkey Cost
Zirconium veneer prices vary according to the patient’s dental condition, treatment time, and zirconium tooth models. In order to get a clear price information, you need to make an appointment with the dentist and go through the first control.