Zirconium VeneersSeptember 16, 2022
Porcelain VeneersSeptember 16, 2022
Single Tooth Implant Treatment Summary
Persistence of Results
Single Tooth Implant
Tooth loss affects the person in terms of speech, eating and aesthetics. If the loss of a single tooth is especially in the front teeth, this situation also affects the self-confidence of the person.
What Is a Single Tooth Implant? Is Implant Treatment Performed in a Single Tooth Missing?
As the name suggests, single tooth implant treatment is a treatment method applied as a result of a tooth loss. In the past, when there was a single tooth loss, bridge and prosthesis methods were used, but with the developing technology in dentistry, the treatment of single tooth loss has become easier with the single tooth implant method.
Single tooth implant is the method applied after the person loses a tooth. After tooth extraction or at the same time, implant application is started.
How Is Single Tooth Implant Performed?
In addition to the bridge and prosthesis methods applied in single tooth loss, the best method is the single tooth implant technique. The stages of single tooth implant are as follows;
- The area of tooth loss is examined.
- Implant application is started.
- A screw made of titanium is inserted into the bone and it is expected that this screw will fuse with the bone, which we call osteo-integration.
- After the procedure, a crown made of zirconium or metal porcelain is attached.
- Temporary prosthesis is placed so that patients can continue their daily life on the same day.
What Are the Advantages of Single Tooth Implants Treatment?
- There is no need to touch the intact teeth in the front and back.
- Since the ımplant will settle into the bone and provide a real tooth function, bone resorption is prevented in that area.
- Longer lasting than fixed bridge prostheses.
- There is no need for preparation (reducing the tooth by cutting) in adjacent teeth.
- There is less risk of caries and sensitivity in neighbouring teeth.
- Oral hygiene is provided better.
- A better aesthetic appearance and healthy smile are obtained.
Single Tooth Implant Treatment Process
Control: If the jawbone structure is suitable for single implant treatment, single tooth implant treatment takes 1-2 hours. However, if the bone structure is not suitable for implants, additional time will be needed for bone graft treatment.
Implant Treatment: Your dentist prepares your implants within 3-7 days in line with the measurements taken. The prepared implants are placed in your tooth in 1-2 hours.
To Wait: After the tooth implants are placed, you will have a 2-month waiting period for them to fuse with the jawbone.
Smile Time: The healing process of the implanted area and your gums takes 1 week in the short term. In the long term, this process takes 4 to 6 months.
Single Tooth Implant Turkey Cost
Antalya single tooth implant prices are determined after the treatments after the first examination. Many factors affect the determination of implant prices. The patient’s jawbone structure, the outpatient clinic to be applied, implant dental technique, treatment time, implant brands and many other factors are effective on the cost of implant teeth.
Turkey single tooth implant prices; When the costs and quality in the EU, UK and USA are compared, the cost and quality of the service provided in the clinics in Turkey and Antalya come to the fore. You will have an economical, high quality and healthy operation process in Turkey, which has expert surgeons, customer satisfaction rate and clinics providing qualified service.
Single tooth implant prices in Turkey vary between $350 and $850. In order to get a clear price information, you need to make an appointment with the dentist and go through the first control.