Single Tooth ImplantSeptember 16, 2022
Full Mouth ImplantsSeptember 20, 2022
Porcelain Veneers Treatment Summary
Persistence of Results
Porcelain veneers is a type of porcelain with a very thin structure that is used with a special bonding technique to change the colour, shape and position of the front teeth. Laminated porcelain veneer, which is especially preferred for anterior teeth, greatly reduces the aesthetic anxiety of patients about teeth.
What Is Porcelain Veneers?
Porcelain veneer is a type of porcelain with a very thin structure that is used with a special bonding technique to change the colour, shape and position of the front teeth. Laminated porcelain veneer, which is especially preferred for anterior teeth, greatly reduces the aesthetic anxiety of patients about teeth.
In the lamina tooth coating technique; The teeth are not cut and their front surfaces are thinned at intervals of only 0.3 – 0.7 mm. In the porcelain tooth veneer technique, in which the healthy tooth tissue is lost to a minimum, aesthetic tooth with perfect colour and texture are obtained.
How Is Porcelain Laminate Veneer Made?
Lamina dental veneer is an application that provides an aesthetic appearance. As with any aesthetic procedure, it gives excellent results when careful attention is paid to the use of materials and the application procedure. First of all, photographs of the area where porcelain veneer will be made are taken. After the photo shoot, the first measurements are taken and the 3D design of the ceramic and teeth is performed. In the 2nd appointment, this 3D design (waxing) is applied to the patient’s mouth. In this way, the planned teeth can be shown to the patient before any procedure is performed, and the result will not be a surprise for the patient.
In the application of aesthetic porcelain tooth coating, the measurement session is the shortest session. Thin laminates, which are handmade on the model, can be checked during the proofing. Before the tooth structure is cut, the anterior surfaces are thinned into a thin layer and applied to the tooth during the bonding session, and the treatment is terminated with control and photographing.
Who Is Porcelain Tooth Veneers Suitable for?
Although porcelain veneer is the most aesthetic application among dental treatments, it cannot be applied to all patients who want an aesthetic appearance. Some situations where porcelain tooth veneer treatment can be applied can be specified as listed below.
- People who are dissatisfied with their tooth colour or have discoloration on the tooth surface.
- People with split teeth.
- People who have broken or worn teeth and need restoration.
- People with old and discoloured fillings in their front teeth.
- People with crooked teeth.
- People who have no missing teeth and have not had porcelain veneer before.
The gingival health of the person who requests porcelain laminate tooth veneer application should be good. Porcelain lamina treatment can be applied to people with impaired gingival health after gingival treatment.
What Are the Advantages of Porcelain Veneer Teeth?
- Porcelain laminate veneers have a more aesthetic appearance than other dental treatment applications.
- Since lamina porcelain is prepared in a very thin layer, its light transmission and reflection are very similar to the natural tooth structure and provide a natural smile.
- It is sufficient to open a slot as wide as the nail tip in the tooth.
- There is no need to reduce the teeth. The natural structure of the teeth is not deteriorated; the tooth tissue is protected at the maximum level.
- The clinical working time is short, it saves you stress and time.
- It has a structure resistant to abrasion.
- There is no need for anaesthesia as the preparation contains enamel level or very little dentin.
- Since porcelain surfaces will be extremely smooth, it minimizes the formation of stains and tartar caused by cigarette, cola, coffee and similar reasons.
- Made of durable, colourless and high-strength material.
- With digital dentistry technologies, you will be able to see the post-procedure image of your mouth in 3D. In this way, you will have a chance to review your determination before any action is taken.
Porcelain Veneers Treatment Process
Control: The oral and dental health of the patient is checked by the specialist dentist.
Preparation: After the first control, the patient's dental measurements are taken and porcelain veneers are prepared.
Aplication: Temporary crowns and veneers are placed after the measurements are taken, then permanent crowns and veneers are applied in 10-15 minutes.
Smile Time: It is time to smile sincerely after the treatment lasting 5-7 days in total.
Porcelain Veneers in Turkey Cost
Porcelain Veneers prices are determined after the treatments after the first examination. Many factors affect the determination of Porcelain Veneers prices. The outpatient clinic to be applied, the duration of treatment and many other factors are effective on the cost of porcelain veneers.
When the costs and quality in the EU, UK and USA are compared, the cost and quality of the service provided in the clinics in Turkey and Antalya come to the fore. You will have an economical, high quality and healthy operation process in Turkey, which has expert surgeons, customer satisfaction rate and clinics providing qualified service. In order to get a clear price information, you need to make an appointment with the dentist and go through the first control.