General Dental TreatmentsSeptember 13, 2022
Zirconium VeneersSeptember 16, 2022
All on Four Implants Treatment Summary
Persistence of Results
All on Four Implants
If you have experienced multiple tooth loss, want comprehensive dental treatment, or are not satisfied with your smile, you can apply for All on 4 implants treatment. All on four implant treatment, also known as the four implant technique, is a type of implant treatment applied to edentulous patients who do not have natural teeth.
What Is All on Four Implants? How Is It Applied?
All on 4 implants technique is the process of fixing the dental prosthesis al on four implants in the same day.
In the treatment of all-on-4 implants, which are four implant techniques, the patient is first subjected to a detailed examination. With 3D tooth and jaw tomography (3DCT), the patient’s jaw bones and anatomical regions are examined in detail. The All on four treatment procedure consists of two stages:
- On the day of treatment after planning, all on 4 implants are placed on the the patient’s jaw.
- After the implants are placed, the temporary prostheses are fixed on the teeth implants on the same day.
The all-on-four technique, which is easily applied to edentulous patients, is placed in a place that is suitable for the jawbone and does not harm the surrounding tissues in the placement of two implants in the front tooth and the remaining 2 implants.
Since the patient’s teeth are measured at the first examination, temporary prostheses are placed on the implant without waiting after the implant is placed. After 3 months, temporary prostheses are removed and permanent prostheses are placed.
Who Can Be Applied to All on Four Implants Treatment?
- Those whose general health status is suitable for implant treatment,
- People who have completed their bone development,
- People with no teeth are suitable candidates for all on four treatments.
What Are the Advantages of the All on Four Implants Treatment?
- It is planned according to the person.
- It is the technique of making fixed dental prosthesis in a single surgical procedure on the same day for edentulous patients.
- Does not involve any surgical procedure
- Its cost and application time are lower than tooth implant implants.
- Suitable for patients who cannot use removable dentures.
- It is easy to clean and maintain.
- It is suitable for patients residing in the city or outside the country, as the number of treatment sessions is small.
All on Four Implants Treatment Process
Control: If the jawbone structure is suitable for all on 4 implant treatment, the implant treatment process takes 1-2 hours. However, if the bone structure is not suitable for the implant, additional time will be needed for bone graft treatment.
Additional Treatment: Until the prostheses are prepared, the process of placing the temporary prostheses you need to use takes 1-2 hours.
Implant Treatment: Your dentist prepares your implants within 3-7 days in line with the measurements taken. The prepared implants are placed in your tooth in 1-2 hours.
Smile Time: After the All on 4 implants are placed in the teeth, it takes up to 2 months for your gums to heal.
All on Four Implants in Turkey Cost
When the cost and quality in the EU, UK and USA are compared, the cost and quality of the service provided in the clinics in Turkey and Antalya come to the fore. You will experience an economical, high quality and healthy operation process in Turkey with expert surgeons, customer satisfaction rate and clinics providing quality service.
Antalya All on four prices are determined after the first examination. Many factors affect the determination of implant prices. The number of missing teeth of the patient, the structure of the patient’s jawbone, the polyclinic to be applied, the implant dental technique, the treatment period, the implant brands and many other factors are effective on the cost of the all-on-4 implant. All on 4 implants prices in Turkey vary between 350$ and 850$. In order to get a clear price information, you need to make an appointment with the dentist and go through the first control.