Why Is Dental Treatments Cheaper in Turkey?November 29, 2021
All on 4 ImplantsSeptember 16, 2022
Orthodontics is the science that treats jaw and tooth disorders. Orthodontic treatment plays a role in the development of the jaw, allowing the teeth to come out in the right position. Orthodontic disorders mostly consist of the following reasons. Situations that should not be done such as using bottles and pacifiers for a long time, thumb sucking, nail biting cause orthodontic disorders. It is mostly applied in the following situations:
- Anterior or posterior lower jaw,
- Correction of crooked teeth and straightening of your teeth,
- It is applied to reduce the possibility of damage to prominent teeth.
Pedodontics (Pediatric Dentistry) is the healthy protection and treatment of milk and permanent teeth of children between the ages of 0-15.
Child dental care is extremely important for the development of healthy dental health. At this point;
- Children should be taught the concept of oral hygiene.
- Teaching teeth brushing methods.
- Developing the habit of brushing teeth.
- During infancy, the baby's mouth should be cleaned with a clean cloth after feeding.
- Water should definitely be drunk after the baby eats.
Gum diseases examine the structure of soft (periodontal ligament, gingival) and hard tissues (bone, cementum) surrounding the teeth, the diseases that occur in these tissues and the treatment of these diseases. Here's how I can tell if I have gum disease:
- If you have red, swollen or sensitive gums,
- Bleeding of the gums while brushing or flossing,
- Teeth that appear long due to gum recession,
- Swollen gums,
- Changes in tooth alignment when the mouth is closed,
- Inflammation between teeth and gums,
- Persistent bad breath or a bad taste in the mouth indicates that you have gum disease.
Root Canal (Endodontic) Treatment
Root canal treatment is the removal of the small, thread-shaped tissue in the center of the tooth, namely the pulp (pulp).
Root canal treatment is applied in the following cases:
- If you have a persistent toothache,
- If you are sensitive to heat and cold,
- Acne on the gums,
- Swollen chin,
- Color change in teeth,
- Pain when pressure is applied,
- Chipped or cracked tooth,
- Root canal treatment is used in cases of loose teeth.
Bridge tooth procedure is applied in cases of tooth loss that occurs between two healthy teeth. The benefits of bridge dental treatment for you;
- Strengthens the biting action.
- It prevents the teeth from moving.
- Improves chewing and speaking ability.
- Smiling helps to develop self-confidence.
Dental filling; It is the process of filling rotten, broken or cracked teeth with various filling materials.
Situations where dental fillings are used:
- In teeth that have lost substance,
- In teeth that cannot fulfill the chewing function,
- In case of falling and wearing of the previous filling,
- Filling is applied in case of cracks or fractures in the tooth.
Braces treatment is a treatment method for patients whose teeth are damaged, crooked or not in the right place.
There are benefits to braces treatment. These;
- It improves your appearance. It makes your smile more aesthetic.
- Makes it easy to brush and floss your teeth.
- Orthodontic treatment prevents tooth decay and gum disease.
- Prevents dental injuries.
- Braces improve your speech.
- They aid digestion.
- Prevents bone erosion.
- Braces reduce the risk of temporomandibular joint disorder.