All on 8 ImplantsJanuary 23, 2023
Lumineer VeneersFebruary 14, 2023
Emax Veneers Treatment Summary
Persistence of Results
E-max coating is one of the most preferred coating types among coating types. All details about the e-max coating, which is advantageous with its metal-free and superior aesthetic appearance, are included in the continuation of our content.
What Is Emax Veneers?
E-max veneers are a type of veneer widely used by many dental clinics around the world. E-max coating procedure; It is a custom-made shell obtained from a very thin, translucent lithium glass ceramic that is adhered to the patient's teeth and is considered the strongest option among the dental veneers. Veneers can be used to correct tooth colour, shape, or to mask the disproportion or gap between teeth. E-max veneers can be applied to incisors, canines, as well as premolars, which have an aesthetic function.
How Are Emax Veneers Made?
Emax dental treatment takes approximately 1 week, 2-3 sessions in total. At the end of the treatment, temporary veneers are placed until the permanent veneers are placed and the patient can easily continue his daily life.
Emax Veneer Stages
- The patient’s tooth structure is photographed and then tooth measurements are taken. A patient-specific smile design is created in the digital environment.
- With the application of local anesthesia, the teeth are abraded up to 2 mm and prepared for veneer.
- For the coating, the teeth are measured again, at this stage, the temporary teeth are prepared and glued.
- E-max coatings suitable for the measurements are prepared in the laboratory environment.
- Prepared teeth are adhered using special adhesives.
Who Is Emax Veneers Suitable for?
E-max veneers are generally used on anterior teeth with aesthetic problems. Emax veneers, which give excellent results for patients with aesthetic concerns with its light-permeable structure, can be used in the following situations.
- Colored teeth and colors that have lost their natural color. (Fluorosis, devitalization or age-related discoloration.)
- Teeth that change color due to root canal treatment and cannot be bleached.
- Teeth with Diastema (Teeth with spaces between them)
- Corrupted teeth (to regenerate deformed teeth)
- If there is a problem with the tooth enamel (defects or deformations in the protective layer of the tooth, such as enamel hypoplasia)
- Teeth that have undergone many restorations and need to be aesthetically damaged.
- Worn or deformed teeth, which we call wear, erosion or abrasion.
What Are the Advantages of Emax Veneers?
- High light transmittance: Due to the high light transmittance of the E-max coating, it provides a non-matte, transparent and natural-like appearance.
- Colour variety: It offers the closest shade to the natural tooth with its wide colour selection. With the opportunity to try the colour before the procedure, you can see your tooth appearance after e-max coating.
- Metal free: It is used safely in patients with metal allergies and does not cause a metal taste in the mouth. Unlike metal-containing coating options, it does not create a purple colour on the gums and gingival margins.
- Bio compatibility: Since the ingredients are fully compatible with teeth and gums, it does not harm the tooth structure and does not cause gingival recession.
- No plaque formation: The smooth surface it provides prevents plaque formation. Thanks to the E-max veneer method, the formation of tooth cavities is prevented due to the absence of a suitable environment for bacteria formation on the tooth surface.
Emax Veneers Treatment Process
Control: The oral and dental health of the patient is checked by the specialist dentist.
Preparation:E Max Veneers are prepared in 3-7 days in line with the measurements taken by your dentist.
Application: Temporary crowns and veneers are placed after the measurements are taken, and then permanent e-max veneers are applied within 1-2 hours.
Smile Time: It is time to smile sincerely after the treatment lasting 5-7 days in total.
Emax Veneers in Turkey Cost
Emax dental veneer are determined after the treatments after the first examination. Many factors affect the determination of implant prices. The polyclinic to be applied, the duration of treatment and many other factors are effective on the cost of emax veneers.