Full Veneer SetJanuary 19, 2023
All on 8 ImplantsJanuary 23, 2023
All on Six Implants Treatment Summary
Persistence of Results
All on Six Implants
All on six implant treatment also known as the six implant technique, is a type of implant treatment applied to edentulous patients who do not have natural teeth. All on 6 implant is an implant technique applied to patients with tooth loss to have a fixed teeth. All on six implant technique is a fixed prosthesis technique applied to patients with tooth loss by placing 6 implants in the upper jaw and 6 implants on lower jaw. In the All on 6 applications, x-rays of the patients’s upper and lower jaw is taken and careful examination is carried out. As a result, a treatment plan is drawn up.
All-on-6 implants are placed in the upper and lower jaws with the implants in the front at an angle of 90 degrees and the ones in the back at an angle of 45 degrees. İf there is enough bone in the jaw then all the implants are placed at an angle 90 degrees. On the same day, temporary prosthetic teeth are placed on the implants. It is expected that the screws will fuse with these temporary prostheses in an average of 3 months. Then, the treatment is completed by attaching the permanent teeth that the patients will use.
To Whom Can All on Six Implants Be Applied
All on six implant treatment should have sufficient bone volume to be implant surgery and the person should be healthy and should not have any systematic disease. Other conditions that require the application of this treatment;
- This method can be used if the patient has a completely edentulous jaw and has sufficient bone quantity and density in the intermediate area of the premolars.
- If the patient’s oral hygiene is at a good level, this method can be applied.
- This technique can be used if a good cleaning can be done in the extraction slots after tooth extraction.
Advantages of All on Six Implants
- With a single operation, all of your missing teeth will be changed in one day.
- It is an easy operation that takes only 2-4 hours and does not require surgery.
- Implants are permanently placed in your mouth, there is no loosening like dentures.
- It is more advantageous and low in price compared to the classical implant.
- The all on six implant, which is specially planned for the person, prevents future bone loss in the chin. Thus, you can achieve a younger facial structure and better oral health.
- People of all ages and who have lost all their teeth can apply for all on six implant treatment.
What Are the to Consider After the All on Six Technique?
- After treatment with All on 6 dentures, patients should take the medication prescribed by their surgeon regularly.
- They should stay away from extremely hot and hard foods during the first 2 days after the All-on-6 implants procedure. (After 3 months, they consume all kinds of food when the permanent prosthesis is installed).
All on Six Implants Treatment Process
Control: If the jawbone structure is suitable for all on 6 implant treatment, the implant treatment process takes 1-2 hours. However, if the bone structure is not suitable for implants, additional time will be needed for bone graft treatment.
Implant Treatment: After the necessary xray and tomography examination, implant installation begins.
Smile Time: The healing process of the implanted area and your gums takes 4-6 days in the short term.
All on Six Implants in Turkey Cost
Many factors affect the determination of implant prices. The number of missing teeth of the patient, the structure of the patient’s jawbone, the polyclinic to be applied, the implant dental technique, the duration of treatment, the implant brands and many other factors are effective on the cost of all-on-six implant.