3DC TomographyDecember 8, 2023
Dental Teeth CleaningDecember 8, 2023
Full Mouth Reconstruction
Your oral and dental health is intertwined with your general health. We provide comprehensive, co-ordinated dental treatment at our Antalya clinic. Our experienced dentists help our patients to perform appropriate dental treatments and eliminate dental diseases that can cause systemic disorders and affect their overall health.
All types of dental treatment can be done in our clinic. Our patients who apply from abroad send their mouth and dental photographs, x ray or 3D tomographs, if any, and we prepare treatment plans and communicate with them.
Full mouth reconstruction, also known as full mouth rehabilitation or restoration, is a dental treatment that includes both medical and aesthetic operations. This procedure is designed to improve dental and overall health by addressing any functional or cosmetic problems with the patient's teeth, gums or mouth.
It is our primary goal that a patient will be free from dental diseases and disorders, have fully functional teeth and be satisfied with their new smile. A team of dentists and specialists collaborate to develop a treatment plan unique to each patient. Throughout the procedure, you will receive coordinated care from a team of the following individuals:
- Dentist specialising in aesthetics
- Specialist in root canals
- Dentist working with invisalign
What Are Some of the Most Common Reasons for Full Mouth Restorations?
Individuals with a variety of oral health issues can benefit from full mouth restorations. While the causes vary from patient to patient, the following are some of the most typical causes:
- Accidents or injuries resulting in damaged or missing teeth.
- Significant erosion of the teeth due to acid erosion or a systemic disease.
- Deformed, deformed or missing teeth as a result of congenital diseases.
- Teeth worn down to a smaller size due to erosion.
- Loss of teeth due to tooth decay, gum disease or infection.